- Contains Flupyradifurone, inspired by the natural product stemofoline - a derivate from the Asian plant Stemona japonica. Stemofoline is an alkaloid with insecticidal properties.
- Belongs to the butenolide group which targets the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) in targeted pests. Due to its unique binding structure it is clearly distinct from other products in IRAC group 4 such as the neonicotinoid insecticides and sulfoxaflor.
- SIVANTO® prime is compatible with bees allowing wide application windows and treatments during flowering.
- The active ingredient of SIVANTO® prime, flupyradifurone, belongs to a unique chemical class of butenolides.
- Its selectivity to most beneficials provides a perfect fit for IPM programs.
- IRAC Resistance management.
- It is a systemic insecticide which is most effective when used as a foliar application.
- SIVANTO® prime provides excellent speed of action, quick feeding cessation and, thus effective virus & bacteria vector control.
- SIVANTO® prime offers an outstanding safety profile for the control of aphids and whiteflies.
- Aphid spp.
- Green Peach Aphid (Myzus persicae)
- Oat aphid (Rhopalosiphum padi)
- Russian aphid (Diuraphis noxia)
- Cotton Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci)
- Glasshouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Stone Fruit
- L10776 (Act No. 36 of 1947)
- Namibian Registration No. N-AR 2084
- Flupyradifurone (Butenolide) 200 g/l